Arbor Ryan Lovelace Shaper 32 Inch Complete Longboard
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
L: 32.00” W: 10.00” WB: 17.00”
The Ryan Lovelace is a broad, rounded pin that's comfortable to skate, and provides the stable feel, and deep carve of a single fin.
Ryan Lovelace is a master hand shaper, known for his modern, performance-oriented takes on classic surfboard designs. Ryan is an incredibly prolific, do-it-all and do-it-well shaper, who’s resin work is known for its dynamic use of color and pattern. Ryan is an all-around surfboard artist.
MATERIALS & COMPONENTS
- 7 Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Carver C7 / C2.4 6.5"
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Cannon
- Sharp Lipped wheels for driving down the line
- Intended for slashing urban barrels
- Size: 65.0mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 51.0mm // Offset: 3.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 3/16" Carver Padded Risers (Double)
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
ARBOR CERTIFIED COMPLETES
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of Arbor's shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of the wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.