Zeal Optics Portal XL Snow Goggles
$179.00 - $299.00
$143.20 - $269.10
Up to 20% OFF
$143.20 - $269.10
Up to 20% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Rail Lock System OTG Ski & Snowboard Goggles with Bonus Lens
Expanding (literally) on our award-winning Portal, Portal XL provides the biggest vistas ever. Packing all the same great features as the Portal, including our patented Rail Lock System (//RLs), Portal XL provides a larger fit with more coverage for face shots. Portal XL’s field of vision spans the widest of ranges and features our Optimum, Optimum Polarized, and Optimum Polarized Automatic Plus lens options. With a bonus, Persimmon Sky Blue Mirror lens included with every pair, and the Rail Lock System’s ground breaking lens change system, the mountains just got a lot larger.
The vertical Rail Lock System makes changing your lenses on the go a breeze, and it allows you to vent your lenses while hiking, or on the deepest, wettest days for fog-free skiing and snowboarding, that lets you keep charging while others are sidelined by fogged out lenses.
Introducing Portal XL. Life through our lenses has never looked so grand.
Zeal Optics Portal XL Snow Goggles Features & Specifications:
- Fit: Large
- Photochromic Lens Option: Never change your lens again with our photochromic Automatic lenses. The future awaits: One Lens, Any Condition.
- Molecular Mirror Option: Our mirrored lenses offer a glare-reducing element at the molecular level as well as a unique look to help define your style. No matter what the condition, we have the lens for you.
- Polarized Lens Option: We build goggle lenses using the most premium polarized film in the world. Sourced in Japan and layered in an injected lens stack, this is truly the best lens available today. Polarization plays a huge role in keeping your eyes comfortable by reducing glare reflected off objects around you.
- Spherical Polycarbonate Lens: Our spherical polycarbonate lens curves both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision. This increased volume creates less distortion and even stress dispersion to help reduce glare and fogging.
- 100% UV Protection: Our developments in UV protection are driven by the vulnerability of our eyes to the harmful rays of the light spectrum. Ellume Polarized's enhanced filters are designed to protect against these harmful rays-including all UVA/B/C light-and protect your eyes for a lifetime of adventure.
- Permashield Hardcoat: Our lenses are equipped with the toughest hard coat around to battle scratches and scuffs.
- Dual Strap Adjustment: Comfort and adjustability are key components to fit. Zeal's Dual Strap system allows you to find the perfect placement for your ideal goggle position
- Helmet Compatible: Skiing and snowboarding are life-long passions and we want to help keep the adventures coming! That's why all of our goggles are designed for compatibility with a wide range of helmets, including those built for mountain biking and motocross.
- Over The Glass Ready: We believe you should never sacrifice performance for style. The same is true if you wear glasses while riding. We crafted the most influential OTG to date, with style and performance built into one functional piece.
- Rx Insert Compatible: Our universal prescription insert fits securely inside Zeal Optics' goggle frames (and just about any other brand's), keeping your prescription in place and optically aligned.
- High Density Lens Technology: We know it gets rough out there, and our lenses stand up to the harshest of conditions, no matter what the season brings.
- Everclear Anti-Fog: All Zeal lenses go through a state-of-the-art infusion to ensure your vision is never compromised. Anti-Fog molecules are permanently infused into the lens material so Zeal goggles last longer against the elements. You can't wipe it off - even if you try!
- Dual Lens Construction: Our dual lens provides a temperature barrier between the inner and outer lens to prevent condensation.
- No Slip Grip: A double beading layer of silicon coats each and every ZEAL goggle strap to ensure that beanie or helmet, your goggle will stay exactly where you place it.
- Impact Resistant Frame: We know it gets rough out there, and our lenses stand up to the harshest of conditions, no matter what the season brings.
- Rail Lock System: Changing lenses has never been easier! Our patented Rail Lock System (//RLs) collection features a rimless frame design for unsurpassed peripheral vision and a dual sliding rail system that guides and slides lenses easily onto the frame while a magnetic closure locks your lens into place ensuring a simple and secure lens swap anywhere on the mountain.
- Upper Lower Venting: Upper and lower venting and wickingfabrics regulate interior airflow and ensurefogging is kept at bay.
- Triple-Layer Face Foam: Uber-soft micro-fleece greets your face, as two layers of increasingly dense padding lets you focus on winter fun, while we worry about a fog and wind-free goggle fit.