The ZANIER Heat Technology is based on highly developed textile heat elements and a unique electronic control system. The robust lithium ion batteries which weigh just 60g provide heat at three different levels for up to ten hours. They are concealed in the ALPINE PRO HEAT cuff and you can hardly feel them. The heating system is easy to operate with a single switch on the upper hand. The flame shaped LED light shows the chosen heating level (yellow, orange, red). The supplied USB charger unit recharges the batteries overnight. The heating system is robust and even withstands hard knocks. This model was developed in cooperation with Austrian Mountain Rescue and is particularly ideal for use in extremely icy temperatures. Only top materials are generally used: the finest goatskin; 4-way stretch for comfort, extra warm and breathable TIROLWOOL + Celliant insulation; REDA ACTIVE lining; leash. Zanier Alpine Pro Heated Mitts Features:
- Shell: 4-way-stretch, goatskin
- Palm: goatskin
- ATC: A special reinforcement on the critical point between thumb and index finger
- MLS: Optimum insulation for more warmth and differentiated multi layer liner for more comfort.
- MPC: Pre-formed fingers for a better fit and inner hand leather reinforcement for higher durability.
- SSP: In combination with MPC we put a special protection on the edge of the index fingers.
- The batteries disappear invisibly and are barely noticeably in the waistband. With heat level regulation. Advanced technology, including charger
- Leash: Never lose mitts again with the adjustable leash that lets mitts dangle comfortably on your wrist.
- Tirolwool: TIROLWOOL provides optimal warmth and protection due to its washable chlorine-free wool. The special environmentally friendly process guarantees that the proteins of the wool fibre are preserved and that the wool remains soft, odorless and vapor-permeable even after many washing cycles.