Zanier Alpine Pro Heated Mitts
Availability : In-Stock
Zanier Alpine Pro Heated Mitts Features:
- Shell: 4-way-stretch, goatskin
- Palm: goatskin
- ATC: A special reinforcement on the critical point between thumb and index finger
- MLS: Optimum insulation for more warmth and differentiated multi layer liner for more comfort.
- MPC: Pre-formed fingers for a better fit and inner hand leather reinforcement for higher durability.
- SSP: In combination with MPC we put a special protection on the edge of the index fingers.
- The batteries disappear invisibly and are barely noticeably in the waistband. With heat level regulation. Advanced technology, including charger
- Leash: Never lose mitts again with the adjustable leash that lets mitts dangle comfortably on your wrist.
- Tirolwool: TIROLWOOL provides optimal warmth and protection due to its washable chlorine-free wool. The special environmentally friendly process guarantees that the proteins of the wool fibre are preserved and that the wool remains soft, odorless and vapor-permeable even after many washing cycles.