Vans Aura OG Snowboard Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
The Aura OG is a lightweight and responsive boot equipped to excel for all riders in all terrain. The speed and simplicity of its single-dial Boa closure makes precise, on-the-fly adjustability practically effortless, while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole and classic sidestripe add original and unmistakable Vans style.FLEX RATING: 4-5 / 10
(MOST FLEX: 1 - MOST SUPPORT: 10)SKILL LEVEL:
Beginner | IntermediateTERRAIN GUIDE:
All Mountain | Park/StreetBOA CLOSURE:
This tongue-mounted, singlereel system provides quick, efficient closure enabling easy on-the-fly adjustments for targeted comfort and performance. On the OG spec product, a spring-loaded coiler spool automatically retracts cable slack for quick and efficient closure.
Vans has backed Boa since day one. As the proven leader, Boa technology delivers the most powerful, targeted, and accurate nostretch closure system—plus the convenience of on-the-fly micro-adjustability for unmatched fit and custom comfort. Our newest range of Boa boots offers excellent options for all.THE BOA EXPERIENCE
DIAL IN TO FAST, EFFORTLESS, PRECISION FIT.
- CONNECTED | Bringing you closer to your equipment, the Boa Fit System delivers improved agility, response, and control.
- FAST | The Boa Fit System allows you to get your gear on and off fast, no matter the conditions.
- MICRO-ADJUSTABLE | Make instant micro-adjustments for a precise and custom fit, the Boa Fit System improves performance and comfort — anytime, anywhere.
Our mission with the entire offering of V-Series liners was to make them simple and comfortable in a way that would optimize boot fit and performance. Fewer seams, UltraCush-level comfort packages, and unmatched volumes of neoprene are just a few of the features that set Vans liners apart.
These designs represent the most advanced concepts ever delivered from Vans. As in previous years, all V3 liners incorporate The North Face’s FlashDry technology and all V2 liners come outfi tted with Smartwool Merino wool.
Be prepared to reset your expectations.
- UltraCush interior cushioning layer
- Dual-density, heat-moldable core
- Comfort Flex neoprene toe box
- Closed-seam brushed fleece cuffv
Comfort and support are the foundation of snowboard boots, and the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds from Vans define both. With advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue PU materialization and design, these footbeds offer an innovative formula that provides tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning. Tested and approved by our team riders, the POPCUSH V-Series footbeds provide the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can provide.
- Single-density POPCUSH construction
- Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape
- Anti-fatigue coring design
- Airflow perforations
- Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic, and the V1 Waffle Lug outsole pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction from the Waffle Lug outsole.
- Aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern for all-mountain and street performance
- Vans’ special recipe rubber compound for all-condition traction
Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.INSTEP FLEX ZONE:
The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.PLEASURECUFF:
The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.HEAT RETENTION 360º:
All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.