Under Armour UA HOVR Sonic 5 Running Shoes Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The UA HOVR™ Sonic is a no-brainer for runners who like distance but want more flexibility, a breathable feel, and the real-time feedback of Form Coaching from UA MapMyRun™ to help you run better every time you lace them up.
Under Armour UA HOVR Sonic 5 Running Shoes Women's Features & Specifications:
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner (Connectivity expires on March 31, 2025)
- Engineered spacer upper with a minimalist design for breathability, durability & lightweight containment
- External TPU heel wrap provides lightweight structure & support for added lockdown
- Molded EVA sockliner provides added comfort, resiliency & cushioning for high-mileage performance
- Responsive UA HOVR™ cushioning reduces impact, returns energy & helps propel you forward
- Carbon rubber in heel & toe-off for added traction & durability & blown rubber forefoot for energy return
- LIGHT + AIRY. COACHES YOUR FORM: One of our best-selling running shoes, built to perform even better—with real-time coaching to help you run faster, farther.
- PROPELS YOU FORWARD: Responsive UA HOVR™ cushioning reduces impact, returns energy, and keeps you going.
- INSANE AIRFLOW: Ventilated mesh upper keeps your feet cool and extra-comfortable.
- INCREASED STABILITY: New UA lockdown system reduces in-shoe movement for a locked-in feel.
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 8.93 oz.
- Lace type: Standard tie
- Fit & Care:
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning