Turtle Fur Comfort Shell Totally Tubular Neck Gaiter - Color Block Print Adult
Up to 5% OFF
Up to 5% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
This multi-functional neck warmer is pocket-packable, insanely soft, and protects your face and neck from the sun, spray, windburn, and cold. Made of our proprietary Comfort Shell™ fabric and coming in a variety of fun prints, the Totally Tubular™ offers all day coverage, giving you the peace of mind to tackle life's big adventures.
The Totally Tubular: This multi-functional tubular gaiter is lightweight but packs a punch when it comes to saving your face and neck from windburn, sun, spray, and cold. Its wicking properties help to keep sweat off of your neck and forehead through every season and it stays comfortable against sensitive skin with a soft, brushed interior. With bold and bright patterns on the outside and white on the inside, this tube will help you make a statement no matter where your outdoor adventures take you. The versatile and pocket-packable Totally Tubular offers more than ten ways to wear, and is a must-have for any athlete. It can be worn as a neck, clava, headband, and more, making it your go-to accessory for your demanding and active lifestyle.
Turtle Fur Comfort Shell Totally Tubular Neck Gaiter - Color Block Print Adult Features & Specifications:
- Full Face Coverage: Long enough to pull up over your nose and still cover below your chin.
- DIY Face Mask Compatible: See instructions and video tutorial here.
- UPF 50+: Blocks 97% of UV rays.
- Brushed for Next-to-Skin softness
- Breathable & Quick Drying
- Anti-Microbial: Treated to resist bacteria growth as a result of perspiration.
- 4-Way Stretch
- Fabric Type: Single-layer Comfort Shell™ UV Performance Fabric
- Fabric Content: 92% Polyester/8% Spandex
- Fit Type: Fitted
- Dimensions: 9.75" (w) x 19.5" (l)
*Please note that this product does not guarantee prevention from transmission or infection of disease. This product is not considered PPE, and is not intended to be used in any surgical, industrial, or high-risk situations where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be possible. For questions relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and information on CDC recommended best practices, please visit the CDC's website or talk to your healthcare provider.