Turtle Fur Comfort Shell Lite - Totally Tubular Upper Half - Prints
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Offering ultra-lightweight, breathable coverage for your nose and mouth, this tube is a great option for your outdoor adventures, like runs, bike rides, and hikes. A similar design to our beloved Totally Tubularâ?¢, but half the length and less than half the weight, this half tube easily covers your nose and mouth, and falls just to the nape of the neck.
Ultralight and packed with power, the Comfort Shell Lite Upper Half Totally Tubular is breathable, quick-drying, and insanely soft. Inspired by our beloved Totally Tubular, Turtle Fur wanted to offer something shorter, lighter, and even more breathable so that you don't feel burdened down by your face covering. The Upper Half is just that - designed with YOU in mind, so you can go about your daily life, as well as your weekend adventures, knowing you're covered and doing your part to protect those around you. This ultralight summer fabric is moisture-wicking, UPF 50+, breathable, and quick-drying. It's now your go-to accessory for pulling double-duty as a neck scarf, sweat-wicking headband, hair pony, and more.Turtle Fur Comfort Shell Lite - Totally Tubular Upper Half - Prints
- DIY face mask compatible - See instructions and video tutorial here.
- UPF 50+ - Blocks 97% of UV Rays
- Breathable & Quick Drying Fabric
- Anti-Microbial Bacteria Resistant - Treated to resist bacteria growth as a result of perspiration.
- 4-Way Stretch
- Fabric Type: Single-layer Comfort Shellâ?¢ Lite UV Performance Fabric
- Fabric Content: 84% Polyester/16% Spandex
- Fit Type: Regular. Loose On Smaller Faces.
- Weight: 0.825 oz
- Dimensions: 9.75" (w) x 10" (l)
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry No Heat
*Please note that this product is not considered PPE. This product does not guarantee prevention from transmission or infection of disease. Face coverings have been shown to reduce the likelihood of the spread of viruses through airborne particulates. This product is not intended to be used in any surgical, industrial, or high-risk situations where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be possible. For questions relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and CDC recommended best practices, please visit the CDC's website or talk to your healthcare provider.