Timberland Pro Switchback Composite Toe Waterproof CSA Work Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
This rugged, all-purpose waterproof style has everything you need in a work boot, including electrical hazard protection, structural support, and our Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
Timberland Pro Switchback Composite Toe Waterproof CSA Work Boots Men's Features & Specifications:
- REBOTL™ MATERIAL: Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- CANADIAN SAFETY ASSOCIATION: Meets CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
- PUNCTURE-RESISTANT (NON-METALLIC PLATE): Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 and ASTM F2892-18 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
- ELECTRICAL SHOCK RESISTANT: Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards.
- BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT: Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- MARK II: Mark II Oily wet #3 on American Olean tile exceeds .40
- EVA OUTSOLE: Lightweight and rugged ground contact EVA providing cushioning plus slip and abrasion resistance.
- 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: If you don’t find Timberland PRO®? footwear with Anti-Fatigue Technology, PowerFit™? comfort system, or StepPropel™? Energy Return Technology to be more comfortable than the brand you’re currently wearing, return them within 30 days and we’ll refund your purchase price, provided you submit a dated receipt of purchase that shows you bought the footwear from one of our authorized retailers, including Timberland.com. Timberland reserves the right to reject warranty claims from purchasers for Products purchased from unauthorized sellers. Call 1-888-802-9947 from US.
- DETAILS AND CARE:
- Abrasion-resistant waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .40
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Non-metallic puncture resistant plate
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- 30-day comfort guarantee