Timberland Pro Reaxion Waterproof Work Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
These fully waterproof Reaxion men's work boots feature hiker-inspired styling, plus anti-fatigue and Aerocore™ technologies for the ultimate in all-day comfort and support.
Timberland Pro Reaxion Waterproof Work Boots Men's Features & Specifications:
- Full-grain leather
- TPU-wrapped Aerocore™ midsole for maximum energy return while resisting rips abrasions and scuffs
- Metal and mutilation free
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Nylon top speed hooks
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are luggy, non-marking, and slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .51
- ReBOTL™ Material: Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- Aerocore™ Energy System: This athletic-inspired aerodynamic outsole design features lightweight polyurethane foam for high-rebound cushioning and a durable midsole covered with ground-contact rubber.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology: Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
- Timberland PRO® Rubber: Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- Waterproof Membrane: Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Timberland Pro's waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning pro…
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Antimicrobial Odor Control: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Metal Free: Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Mutilation Free: Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Metal Detector Friendly: This footwear is metal-free and won't set off metal detectors.