Home › brands › timberland pro › boots › timberland pro radius composite safety toe work shoes men's
Timberland Pro Radius Composite Safety Toe Work Shoes Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Timberland Pro's Radius men's composite-toe work shoes take on the toughest job sites and keep your feet protected.
Timberland Pro Radius Composite Safety Toe Work Shoes Men's Features & Specifications:
- Breathable, durable mesh upper with abrasion-resistant reinforcements
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Flex Tech outsole featuring anatomically positioned flex grooves
- Lightweight, fuel- and oil-resistant HoverSpring™ foam midsole for industry-leading underfoot comfort, flexibility, and durability
- Rubber outsole with excellent slip resistance, including Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .55
- ReBOTL™ Material: Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology: Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
- Timberland PRO® Rubber: Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- Composite Safety Toe: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Antimicrobial Odor Control: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Metal Free: Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Mutilation Free: Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.