Timberland Pro Hypercharge 6 Inch Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Timberland Pro's field-tested Hypercharge men's work boots are built for agility, comfort, and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet.
Timberland Pro Hypercharge 6 Inch Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots Men's Features & Specifications:
- Premium full-grain leather
- Waterproof style
- Composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield™ technology
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Stable Stride™ technology stability platform
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support, and agility
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole with Ladder Lock™ technology
- ReBOTL™ Material: Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- Independent Suspension Network™: The Timberland Independent Suspension Network™ system is a dynamic midsole that delivers superior control, support, stability and agility out on the trail.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology: Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
- Timberland PRO® Rubber: Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- Waterproof Membrane: Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Timberland Pro's waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning pro…
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Antimicrobial Odor Control: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Blood-borne Pathogen Resistant: Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- CarbonShield™ Technology: CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.
- STABLE STRIDE™ TECHNOLOGY: Stable Stride™ technology is a heel-locking stability platform that minimizes shifting on uneven surfaces.