Timberland Pro 6 Inch Titan EV Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
This is a classic TiTAN® work boot—dependable, comfortable, and ready to protect and cushion your feet during long days on the job. These comp-toe boots feature cement construction for flexibility, electrical hazard protection, a breathable footbed, and a lightweight, cushioning midsole.
Timberland Pro 6 Inch Titan EV Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots Men's Features & Specifications:
- REBOTL™ MATERIAL: Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER: Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
- 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: If you don’t find Timberland PRO®? footwear with Anti-Fatigue Technology, PowerFit™? comfort system, or StepPropel™? Energy Return Technology to be more comfortable than the brand you’re currently wearing, return them within 30 days and we’ll refund your purchase price, provided you submit a dated receipt of purchase that shows you bought the footwear from one of our authorized retailers, including Timberland.com. Timberland reserves the right to reject warranty claims from purchasers for Products purchased from unauthorized sellers. Call 1-888-802-9947 from US.
- BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT: Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- HOVERSPRING™: Our proprietary lightweight HoverSpring™ foam provides industry leading underfoot comfort and flexibility while being durable enough for the harshest environments.
- MARK II: Mark II Oily wet #3 on American Olean tile exceeds .40
- DETAILS AND CARE:
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Superior Indoor/outdoor traction and slip resistance from Timberland PRO® rubber convex outsole design
- Lightweight Hover SpringTM foam midsole provides industry leading underfoot comfort, flexibility and durability
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Top speed hooks for instant lacing
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee