Timberland Pro 6 Inch Direct Attach Waterproof Insulated Work Boots Men's Black
Availability : In-Stock
Inspired by our original yellow boot, this waterproof and insulated, soft-toe boot features an oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for traction and our exclusive anti-fatigue technology footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
Timberland Pro 6 Inch Direct Attach Waterproof Insulated Work Boots Men's Black Features & Specifications:
- REBOTL™ MATERIAL: Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER: Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL: Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
- 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: If you don’t find Timberland PRO®? footwear with Anti-Fatigue Technology, PowerFit™? comfort system, or StepPropel™? Energy Return Technology to be more comfortable than the brand you’re currently wearing, return them within 30 days and we’ll refund your purchase price, provided you submit a dated receipt of purchase that shows you bought the footwear from one of our authorized retailers, including Timberland.com. Timberland reserves the right to reject warranty claims from purchasers for Products purchased from unauthorized sellers. Call 1-888-802-9947 from US.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
- INSULATED: Features an insulated lining that's built for comfort and to retain heat, protecting you from low temperatures.
- Waterproof leather with seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Electrical hazard protection
- Contoured shock-diffusion plate for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- 30-day comfort guarantee
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Balm Proofer™ Water and Stain Repellent
- Waximum™ Waxed Leather Protector