Timberland Pro 6 Inch Direct Attach Steel Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boot Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Inspired by our original yellow boot, this waterproof and insulated, steel-toe boot features an oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for traction and our exclusive anti-fatigue technology footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
Timberland Pro 6 Inch Direct Attach Steel Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boot Men's Features & Specifications:
- REBOTL™ MATERIAL: Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology is a unique molded foam footbed that features an inverted cone system that absorbs shock and returns energy with every step.
- TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER: Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL: Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
- 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: If you believe Timberland PRO® footwear with Anti-Fatigue Technology, PowerFit™ comfort system, or StepPropel™ Energy Return Technology is less comfortable than your current footwear brand, return them within 30 days and we’ll refund your purchase price, provided you still have your dated receipt from one of our authorized retailers, including Timberland.com. This warranty applies only to Products that were purchased from Timberland or a Timberland authorized seller. Call 1-888-802-9947 from US and 1-800-501-3054 from Canada. Available in the United States and Canada only.
- STEEL SAFETY TOE: Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
- INSULATED: Features an insulated lining that's built for comfort and to retain heat, protecting you from low temperatures.
- Waterproof leather with seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Asymmetrical steel safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Contoured shock-diffusion plate for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- 30-day comfort guarantee
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Renewbuck™ Foaming Cleanser
Footwear Dry Cleaning Kit
Balm Proofer™ Water and Stain Repellent