Timberland Pro 6 IN Boondock Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
These Boondock men's waterproof work boots feature safety toes, anti-fatigue technology and 400 grams of Thermolite® insulation. The outsoles are resistant to oils, slips and abrasions, and designed to maximize traction in the cold weather.Timberland Pro 6 IN Boondock Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boots Men's Features:
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane and for dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces; tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1040 grams/2.3 pounds
- COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- INSULATED: Thermolite®, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.
- ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE: Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.