Home › brands › the north face › jackets › fleece › the north face teen hybrid midlayer full zip fleece kids'
The North Face Teen Hybrid Midlayer Full Zip Fleece Kids'
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Added venting on the back panel and Ventrix™ stretch insulation throughout the body make the Teen Winter Warm Hybrid Full Zip a perfect jacket for high-output activities, keeping them warm without overheating.
The North Face Teen Hybrid Midlayer Full Zip Fleece Kids' Features & Specifications:
- 40 g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation in the body; perforated throughout the back panel for dynamic venting
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with a zipper garage
- Winter-warm sleeves with thumbholes
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on collar, cuffs and hem
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- body: 30D 65 g/m² 85% recycled polyester, 15% elastane with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- sleeves: 75D 206 g/m² 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester knit
- lining: 93 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- insulation: 40 g Ventrix™ 80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester stretch synthetic insulation in body
- Sizes: XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)
- Center Back: 22"