Home › brands › the north face › clothing › pants › ski pants › the north face teen freedom insulated snow bibs kids'
The North Face Teen Freedom Insulated Snow Bibs Kids'
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
This leveled-up version of our classic Freedom Bib is now insulated and available for younger athletes. It has light-yet-toasty Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to go with easy-to-love features like adjustable suspenders, a side entry zip, and reinforced kickpatches.
The North Face Teen Freedom Insulated Snow Bibs Kids' Features & Specifications:
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Elastic suspenders with a sliding buckle for adjustability
- Secure-zip bib pocket
- Secure-zip pocket on left thigh
- Side-zip entry on right
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs and inner-leg boot kickpatches
- EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining
- Oversize heat transfer logo on bib pocket
- body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester micro-dobby with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- lining: 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Sizes: XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)