The North Face Summit Breithorn Hooded Down Jacket Men's
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Lightweight down mid layer optimized for warmth and packability.
Lightweight, packable warmth is what makes the Men’s Summit Breithorn Hoodie the perfect mid layer for all types of alpine adventures. With a helmet compatible hood, raglan sleeves for enhanced mobility, and the ability to stow in its own pocket, you can easily pack this jacket for convenient coverage on the go.
The North Face Summit Breithorn Hooded Down Jacket Men's Features & Specifications:
- Standard fit
- 800 fill ProDown™ retains loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned elastic opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with an insulated internal draft flap
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Stretch-knit cuffs with FlashDry™ for comfort
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets
- Adjustable hem with a cord lock at right
- Jacket stows in left hand pocket
- body: 20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- insulation: 800 fill ProDown™ with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Center Back: 27.375"