Tentsile Stealth 3 Person Tree Tent
Availability : In-Stock
This model utilises a brand new TriPad pole socket to create three separate entrances, one on each side of the tent. Each occupant has their own generous hammock berth, storage space in the central Tower Shelf and the ability to modulate ventilation in their area of the interior cabin.
The three adjustable hammocks inside can be further separated or combined using the under floor strap system by adjusting the length of the seatbelt strap. The interior is completely insect proof, rain proof and UV resistant, made from no-see-um mesh and easily covered by Tentsile's clip-on 3000HH rainfly. The whole roof can also be fully removed to leave an uncovered reinforced Trillium Fabric floor for unobstructed views of the trees over head!
ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL BEFORE USE
• You can sleep three by s stacking a Trillium hammock underneath the tent.
• Once you have some experience with your Tentsile, you can save up to 2kg / 6lbs by dropping two ratchets from your system by using Tentsile's WebLocks. Buy them here.
Tentsile Stealth 3 Person Tent Specifications:
• Set up time: 15 minutes
• Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
• Size: 4 x 4 x 4m / 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
• Pack down size: 58 x 23 x 23cm / 23 x 9 x 9in
• Floor area: approximately 5m² / 53ft²
• Dry porch area on ground level: 6m² / 65ft²
• Doors: 4
• Height: 120cm / 4ft at top of pole
• Weight: 10kg / 22lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2kg / 6lbs by dropping two ratchets from your system)
• Poles: 1 x 11mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy
• Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh
• Rain fly: Removable 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH, in a choice of colours
• Floor fabric: 240D Inclined joint nylon-polyester composite fabric (green) reinforced with 15+ metres of seat belt
• Ratchets and straps: 3 x 19ft/ 6m Straps and heavy duty, industry grade ratchet buckles - 2.5 ton minimum breaking strength
• Fire rating: Fire resistance meets US CPAI-84 & Canadian FR16
• Maximum capacity: 3 adults and their gear or 2 adult and 2 children (400kg / 880lbs)
• Maximum load: 400kg/880lbs
Note: Due to continuous innovation and improvements specifications can change without notice
• DO NOT EXCEED MAXIMUM LOAD 400kg / 880lbs
• MAXIMUM SET UP HEIGHT IS 1.2m / 4ft
• Do not leave outside unattended for extended periods of time