Salomon Speedcross 5 Trail Running Shoes Men's
Availability : In-Stock
To create the next generation SPEEDCROSS 5, we went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make SPEEDCROSS legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
Salomon Speedcross 5 Trail Running Shoes Men's Features & Specifications:
- Cushion: Minimum(No) | Regular(Yes) | Maximum(No)
- Foot protection: Minimal(No) | Light(No) | High(Yes)
- Foot support: Flexible(No) | Neutral(Yes) | Stable(No)
- Frequency per week: Once or less(Yes) | 2-3 times(Yes) | 4 times or more(Yes)
- Running terrain: Road(No) | Mixed terrain(No) | Rocky(No) | Muddy & soft(Yes) | Snow & ice(No)
- Shoe width: Slim(No) | Standard(Yes) | Generous(No) | Wide(No)
- Grip: The sole of SPEEDCROSS 5 has larger lugs with more space and an updated geometry, delivering better push-off grip and braking grip, in all surface conditions.
- Stability: The heel unit of SPEEDCROSS 5 creates a cradle for your heel, ensuring clean foot strike and stability through the stride.
- Fit: SPEEDCROSS 5 uses a completely welded upper, with dissociated sensifit arms. it moves more naturally with your foot, and dials in the comfort.
- Mud Contagrip®: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell™+: EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Drop: 10 in mm
- Lug depth: 5 mm
- Heel stack height: 35 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 25 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Waterproofness: None