Salomon S/Max 70 Ski Boots Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Specifically designed for women, the S/MAX 70 W combines lightness and agility so you can stay comfortable on the slopes.Lightweight: Enjoy skiing all day long thanks to the lightness and improved snow-feel provided by the Sensitive Shell construction.
- Width: Narrow
- Norm: Alpine
- Franchise: S/MAX
- Weight (g): 1740
- Alpine Boot last: 98
- Flex: 70
- Strap: 180° 35MM
- Stiffness: 2/5
- Customizable: 1/5
- Sense amplifier: The Sense Amplifier makes you feel progressivity and precision at the beginning of every turn while providing unmatched rebound effect, quicker edge to edge transfer and acceleration at the end of the turn.
- Seamless liner: A new, anatomically designed pre-shaped liner without internal or external stiches. It improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit.
- Women calf adjuster: The specific Women Calf Adjuster allows more fitting options (perimeter +11mm & height +4mm) to adapt to different women's calf morphologies.
- Polyurethane: A material with consistent density that ensures progressivity and power transmission.
- Polyurethane + Sense amplifier
- My Custom Fit 3D seamless perf: New anatomically designed pre-shaped Perf liner without internal and external stiches. To improve comfort, precision and ensure a warmer fit.
- 180° 35mm: A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and to offer constant elasticity
- Alpine premounted ISO 5355: Alpine pads are premounted and inter-compatible with alpine bindings ISO 9462.
- Women liner: A women's liner with anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones.
- Riveted oversized pivot: The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- 4 riveted aluminium 3D: Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.
- Tool free tooth adjustment