Salomon Pearl Boa Snowboard Boots 2023 Women's
Availability : In-Stock
The Pearl BOA® was designed to be equal parts accessible and versatile while maintaining the Fit To Ride promise of comfort, reduced weight, and durability. Built on our sneaker inspired D-Light outsole, this boot offers supreme board feel and shock absorption under foot while an Ultralon liner delivers a customizable fit.
Liner custom fitting: STANDARD CUSTOM FIT
Fit To Ride construction with our Universal Liner provide unmatched out of the box comfort for all types of feet, plus heat moldable materials for a customized fit.
Equipped with BOA® Fit System's H4 BOA® Coiler and TX3 BOA® lace for increased performance and durability in all elements.
Fit To Ride construction allows for a boot that's 10% lighter and 10% more compact while enhancing comfort and durability.
Salomon Pearl Boa Snowboard Boots 2023 Women's Features & Specifications:
- LINER: Universal
- Heat moldable Ultralon foam provides a universal out-of-the-box fit with unmatched comfort for every rider.
- OUTSOLE: D-Light
- Lightweight and ultra low profile full EVA outsole.
- LACING SYSTEM: H4 coiler™ BOA®
- Effortless and fast. H4 BOA® Coiler quickly takes up lace slack, increasing speed of entry into the boot. Push the dial to engage, turn to tighten for a precise fit.
- LINER FOAM: Custom Fit
- Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- FOOTBED: Imprint
- High comfort long lasting insole.
- MUTATION CONSTRUCTION: FTR / 1:1
- FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- LACING SYSTEM: TX3 BOA® Lace
- The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- Weight sample size: 0.82
- Weight sample size: KG unit of measure
- Lacing System: BOA®
- Width: Regular
|Order size||1Foot length (mm)Foot length (inch)||UK||EUR||Mondo|
|4W||211–215 | 8.28-8.47||2.5||34.5||22|
|5W||216-220 | 8.48-8.66||3||35.5||22.5|
|6W||221-225 | 8.67-8.86||4||36.5||23|
|6,5W||226-230 | 8.87-9.06||4.5||37||23.5|
|7W||231-235 | 9.07-9.25||5||38||24|
|7,5W||236-240 | 9.26-9.45||5.5||38.5||24.5|
|8W||241-245 | 9.46-9.65||6||39||25|
|8,5W||246-251 | 9.66-9.88||6.5||40||25.5|
|9W||252-256 | 9.89-10.08||7||40.5||26|
|9,5W||257-262 | 10.09-10.31||7.5||41.5||26.5|
|10W||263-267 | 10.32-10.51||8||42||27|
|10,5W||268-272 | 10.52-10.71||8.5||42.5||27.5|
|11W||273-277 | 10.72-10.91||9||43||28|
|11,5W||278-283 | 10.92-11.14||9.5||43.5||28.5|
|12W||284-288 | 11.15-11.34||10||44||29|
|12,5W||289-294 | 11.35-11.57||10.5||44.5||29.5|
|13W||295-299 | 11.58-11.77||11||45.5||30|
|13,5W||300-305 | 11.78-12.01||11.5||46||30.5|
|14W||306-310 | 12.02-1.2.0||12||46.5||31|
|14,5W||311-315 | 12.21-12.40||12.5||47||31.5|