Salomon No Drama Snowboard 2023 Women's
Availability : In-Stock
The No Drama was designed for women seeking performance in the park, like Maddie Mastro. This true twin features Quad Camber and a versatile flex for precise take offs and landings. Popster Booster provides natural flex underfoot with added snap, while Royal Rubber Pads are placed in the sidewall ensuring a smooth ride on firm days.
Level of practice: INTERMEDIATE | ADVANCED
Snowboard terrain: PARK & FREESTYLE
Stable, snappy, and responsive Quad Camber pairs with our EQ Rad sidecut to provide maneuverable and playful ride.
Popster Booster features a milled core underfoot and carbon stringers in the tip and tail, providing natural flex and explosive pop in the nose and tail.
The EQ Rad sidecut combines linear and radial sidecuts to help re-distribute edge pressure along the entire edge, giving you superior edge hold, control, and maneuverability.
Snowboard length (cm): 139, 143, 146, 149, 152
Salomon No Drama Snowboard 2023 Women's Features & Specifications:
- BOARD PROFILE: Quad Camber
- A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- SIDECUT: EQ Rad
- Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- SHAPE: True Twin
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- FIBER & RESIN: BA MD fiberglass
- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- ADDITIVES: Popster Booster
- Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- BASE MATERIAL: Sintered
- An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- CORE TYPE: Aspen SLCT
- Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- CORE TYPE: FSC certified woodcore
- FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- BASE FINISHING: Fine stone finish
- Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- BASE FINISHING: Natural wax
- A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- EDGE FINISHING: All mountain EB
- Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- SUSPENSION: Royal Rubber Pads
- Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
- INSERTS: 4X2 INSERTS
- Contact Length: 990
- Effective edge: 1070 mm
- Nose length: 200 mm
- Recommended binding sizes: S/M
- Recommended stance: 480 mm
- Max stance: 536 mm
- Rider weight Max: 60 Kg
- Rider weight Min: 35 Kg
- Shape: True Twin
- Width: Regular