Rossignol Sprayer Skis with Xpress 10 Bindings Boys'
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Sprayer is an all-mountain freestyle twin tip for advancing junior freeskiers. A wood core build and cap construction deliver a durable yet light and agile feel for freestyle and all-mountain progression. Traditional camber and extended sidecut maintain powerful boost and edge grip for all-conditions skiing.
Rossignol Sprayer Skis with Xpress 10 Bindings Boys' Features & Specifications:
- Carving Power: Oversized sidecut delivers powerful carving performance
- Twin-TIp Versatility: Twin-tip build allows for freestyle progression
- Balanced Performance: Poplar wood core provides a balance of weight, dampness and flex
- Weight: 3,1 kg/pair (168cm)
- Sidecuts dimensions (mm): 110-80-103
- Sidecuts profile: Oversized
- Rocker: ALL TERRAIN ROCKER
- Construction: Cap
- Core: Poplar Wood Core
- Reinforcements: Fiberglass
- Bindings: Xpress²
- POPLAR WOODCORE: The heart of the ski consists of a poplar core together with fiberglass. This gives the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. Poplar helps to maintain the ski's lively feel throughout its life.
- CAP: CAP constructions (ROSSITOP) feature topsheet material that rolls from edge-to-edge of the ski (no sidewalls), offering lightweight ease-of-use, more comfortable ski-ability, and increased resistance to chipping.
|TIP DIMENSIONS (MM)||110||110||110||110||110|
|WAIST DIMENSIONS (MM)||80||80||80||80||80|
|TAIL DIMENSIONS (MM)||103||103||103||103||103|
|SKI WEIGHT (KG/PAIR)||2.8||2.9||3.0||3.1||3.2|