Rossignol Experience 76 Skis with Xpress 10 GW Bindings Men's
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Discover the entire resort with confidence. The Experience 76 ski blends on-trail carving with a playful feel for all-resort skiing. The confidence-boosting control of our Drive Tip design works with the sidecut for smooth turn initiation and a controlled finish to each turn. A sustainable wood core adds stability through a wide range of conditions.
Rossignol Experience 76 Skis with Xpress 10 GW Bindings Men's Features & Specifications:
- Fast Engagement, Fluid Carving: All Trail Sidecut delivers a responsive feel with quick edge engagement and powerful, consistent carving
- Confident, Vibration-Free Control: Drive Tip Solution blends directional fibers in the tip with soft dampening material through the forebody to absorb vibration for confidence-boosting control
- Balanced Weight and Flex, Sustainably Minded: PEFC™-certified poplar wood core balances weight, flex and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness using materials that help reduce the environmental impact of the product life cycle
- Instant Comfort, Ease of Use: Cap construction reduces weight and offers more comfortable ski-ability
- Weight: 3,1 kg/pair (168 cm)
- Sidecuts dimensions (mm): 123-76-109
- Sidecuts profile: All trail
- Rocker: All trail
- Construction: Cap
- Core: PEFC Poplar Woodcore
- Reinforcements: Fiberglass
- Other: Hardtop
- Bindings: Xpress
- DRIVE TIP SOLUTION: Blending directional fibers in the tip of the ski with soft visco material through the forebody, our new Drive Tip Solution harnesses and eliminates vibrations moving through undulating terrain and harsh snow conditions for confidence boosting touch and control.
- SIDEWALL: SIDEWALL constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- 100 PERCENT FIBER: FIBERGLASS offers more elasticity than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it the best choice for customized flex and torsional resistance.
|TIP DIMENSIONS (MM)||123||123||123||123||123||123|
|WAIST DIMENSIONS (MM)||76||76||76||76||76||76|
|TAIL DIMENSIONS (MM)||109||109||109||109||109||109|
|SKI WEIGHT (KG/PAIR)||2.8||2.9||3||3.1||3.2||3.3|