Ride Lasso Snowboard Boots 2021/2022 Men's
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Similar to the Lasso Pro but for the rider who’s looking for a little more flex in their pursuit of freestyle perfection, the Lasso comes with the H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System to ensure a strong and even hold while your foot is in the boot along with BOA® Tongue Tied™ which delivers a secure, micro-adjustable fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Also, our Waffle Flex Sole combines rubber with a +Slime midsole for durable trThe Anchor is designed for high-performance freestyle riding for those that want a traditional lace boot that is softer flexing than the Fuse. Fitted with Intuition™ Mobile Wrap Liner for ultimate and even hold, a traditional lace with our BOA® Tongue Tied™ Fit System which is a perfect blend of traditional and modern boot technology. Tongue Tied™ delivers a secure micro-adjustable fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Our Waffle Flex Sole combines rubber with a +Slime Midsole for durable traction and comfort while the internal shank adds support. The Anchor is a medium-stiff flexing freestyle snowboard boot that can handle any and all terrain in front of you.action and comfort, making the Lasso a must-have medium-stiff flexing boot that offers any rider a responsive feel with a hassle-free fit system.
Ride Lasso Snowboard Boots 2021/2022 Men's Features & Specifications:
- SLIME MIDSOLE™
- HDR PREMIUM SYNTHETICS: RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- BLACK GOLD LINER MESH: This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION: In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- THE CLOSER™: Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
- HEAT REFLECTIVE FOIL: Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- BLACK LAST™
- INTUITION™ SUPPORT FOAM LINER: Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- INTERNAL J BARS: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- EXTERNAL J BARS: Additional ankle and heel hold.
- 3D FORMED DUAL DENSITY EVA: A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- LOCK DOWN™ TURBO LINER LACING: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- BOA® FIT SYSTEM™
- BOA® COILER FIT SYSTEM SHELL LACING: Fit system with a dial that retracts slack in the laces. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- WAFFLE FLEX™
- BOOT LAST: 1:1 Lasting, Black Last
- BOOT CONSTRUCTION FIT: IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue, Removable Liner
- BOOT CONSTRUCTION COMFORT: Heat Reflective Foil, Black Gold™ Liner Mesh
- BOOT CONSTRUCTION DURABILITY: HDR Premium Synthetics
- BOOT LINER PATTERN: Wrap
- BOOT LINER FIT: Internal J Bars, Internal & External J Bars
- BOOT LINER INTUITION LAYUP: Support
- BOOT LINER LACING: Lock Down™ Turbo
- BOOT LINER INSOLE: 3D Formed Dual Denstiy
- BOOT OUTSOLE: Zig-Zag Flex, +SLIME Midsole
- BOOT LACING: H4 Boa® Coiler, Boa® Tongue Tied™, The Closer™
- FEEL: 7
- BOOT CATEGORY: Boa®