Ride Agenda Snowboard Men's 2023
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Agenda is a lot of board for the value. Designed with progression in mind, the Agenda’s Standard Camber profile has camber between the bindings for snap and control with rocker at the tip and tail, providing effortless turn initiation and performance. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increased durability. A Foundation™ Core features tip-to-tail Aspen for proven durability that retains pop and flex. The Agenda is designed with a softer flex to allow beginner to intermediate riders to focus on progression all over the mountain.
Ride Agenda Snowboard Men's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- SIZE: 149, 152, 154W, 155, 157W, 158, 161W
- SHAPE: Twin
- GLASS: Biaxal
- LAMINATES: Single Impact Plates
- SIDEWALL: Slimewalls®
- CORE: Foundation™
- BASE: Extruded,Stone Finish
- SIDECUT: Quadratic
- SPECIALTY: All Mountain,Park,Groomers
- COLLECTION: Resort Sport
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner,Intermediate
- RESPONSE: Mellow
- DESIGN: Directional Standard Camber
- WIDTH: Wide,Non-Wide
- PROFILE: Standard Camber
- STEEL: Standard
- CORE ADDITIONS: Slimewalls,Roll-in Construction
- TOPSHEET: Standard
- PRODUCT TYPE: Snowboards
- TWIN HYBRID CAMBER: A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- QUADRATIC SIDECUT: Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- EXTRUDED BASE: The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- FOUNDATION™ CORE: Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- ROLL-IN CONSTRUCTION: Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- SLIMEWALLS®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- BIAXIAL GLASS FIBERGLASS: 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- STANDARD TOP SHEET: Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(M)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|149||1165||250||9.2 7.7 9.2||291 / 291||0||533||75-135 / 34-60|
|152||1190||251||9.3 7.8 9.3||293 / 293||0||559||100-150 / 45-69|
|155||1216||252||9.4 7.9 9.4||296 / 296||0||559||125-175 / 57-80|
|158||1241||253||9.5 8 9.5||298 / 298||0||559||130-180 / 59-82|
|154W||1203||260||9.4 7.9 9.4||303 / 303||0||559||130-180 / 59-82|
Sign up to Our Newsletter