Reima Taitoa Thermal Underwear Set Kids'
Availability : In-Stock
Very soft base-layer with bamboo for softness on the inside and merino wool for warmth on the outside. The most comfortable base-layer we have.
Why freeze, if you can be warm? The secret of this Reima base layer set is a double-face knit: a soft, silky bamboo viscose against the skin to absorb moisture and give a smooth feel, with wool on the surface, for the best possible warmth at the base layer. The bamboo viscose absorbs moisture away from the skin and helps kids feel fresh. The wool keeps kids warm, even if they become sweaty after busy play. This combination is ideal for thermal comfort - both indoors and outdoors.
Reima Taitoa Thermal Underwear Set Kids' Features and Specifications:
- Kids' Base Layer Thermal Underwear set
- Merino Wool is ideal for temperature control
- Keeps you warm even when wet
- Bamboo for extra softness
- Wool & bamboo viscose blend knit is very soft and warm and absorbs moisture well
- Soft, flat seams for extra comfort: no chafing
- Elastic waist
- Breathability: Breathability at least 5000 g/m2/24 h
- Durability: Durability over 80000 cycles Martindale
- Warmth: Temperatures ca. 40 to 15 °F
- Waterproof Levels: Water column at least 10,000 mm
- Material: 48% merino wool, 43% viscose (bamboo), 9% polyamide
- Reinforcement: 100% polyamide, polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Coating:: 100% Polyurethane Coating
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class II
- Wash with similar colors, inside out.
- Do not use detergents with bleaching agents.
- Reshape to dry.
- Dry at room temperature.