Reima Ropi Jacket Kids'
Availability : In-Stock
Reimatec water- and windproof kids' ski jacket with lots of functional details and a shaped cut.
Our Reimatec juniors' waterproof ski jacket is made from a water- and windproof material that manages to be breathable while also repelling dirt. All the seams are sealed to boost the waterproof finish. The jacket has an adjustable hem with a snow lock and adjustable cuffs with inner lycra cuffs for extra comfort and protection. Also equipped with a safe, detachable, and adjustable hood. This jacket is ideal for the slopes and simultaneously a superb choice for everyday use during the ski & snowboard season
Reima Ropi Jacket Kids' Features and Specifications:
- Boys' winter ski jacket
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Smooth polyester lining containing recycled fibers
- Safe, detachable, and adjustable hood
- Inner lycra cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable hem, snow lock at waist
- Zip pockets, ski pass pocket on sleeve
- Goggle pocket
- Inner chest pocket with zipper from size 6Y onward
- Breathability: Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Warmth: Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Waterproof Levels: Water column at least 10,000 mm
- Material: 100% recycled polyester, polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Coating:: 100% Polyurethane Coating
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class II
- Wash separately inside out.
- Close zippers and velcro tapes.
- Do not use detergents with bleaching agents.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove the garment after finished washing to avoid color change.
- Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed (max. 100 °F).