Prana Brion Pants II Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Our men's Brion Pant II is an upgraded version of a long-time fan fave. Made with ReZion™, the more Earth-friendly evolution of our bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there's over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
Prana Brion Pants II Men's Features & Specifications:
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Ventilated inseam gusset for added mobility and breathability
- 5-pocket styling with mesh lining
- Updated low-profile button closure
- Standard fit through the hip and thigh
- Straight leg opening
- Abrasion resistant
- PFAS-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- bluesign® approved materials
- Fabric details: 95% Recycled Nylon | 5% Elastane
- ReZion™ Upgrades: We heard your feedback, and using our original Brion silhouettes, we made slight updates for more functionality, durability & comfort as you move:
- FIT: This style fits the same as the original Brion Pant at the waist and hip, but with slightly less fabric bulk through the lower leg.
- FRONT CLOSURE: Thoughtful details make all the difference—that’s why we updated the button closure on all our Brion II styles. The updated metal shank button has a lower profile for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt.
- FABRIC: Our ReZion™ fabric is now more Earth-friendly, made with Recycled Nylon, tested to ensure it stacks up against the original version. It’s more lightweight to promote breathability & performance. You may find the fabric has a subtle sheen, but don’t worry, this was intentional to achieve maximum durability.