POC Ventral Air Spin Bike Helmet
Availability : In-Stock
With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the Ventral Air SPIN ensures a supreme cooling effect over the whole head.
Our new performance helmet is designed to deliver coolness in ways like never before. With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect over the whole head. Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle.
Winner of the coveted Design and Innovation Award 2019, the Ventral Air SPIN works to enhance a riders aerodynamic profile and minimize drag. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence.
The exceptionally lightweight Ventral Air SPIN has been developed according to our whole helmet approach. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety. Our patent pending silicone pad technology system SPIN also features. Practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system that guarantees a personalized fit, and an eye garage for easy and secure storage of eyewear when not in use.Features:
- SPIN: A silicone gel-like membrane inside the helmet padding forms the basis of our patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) technology.
- INNOVATIVE AIRFLOW: Uniquely designed internal airflow channels ensure your head stays cool without impacting aerodynamic performance.
- KEEP A COOL HEAD: Experience supreme cooling like never before with advanced ventilation technology.
- EYE GARAGE: Integrated Eye garage provides secure storage for sunglasses mid-ride.
- Weight: M: 270g
- SPIN Technology: Patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Construction & Liner: High-performance EPS Liner, Fully wrapped unibody shell construction
- Eye Garage: Keep your POC Sunglasses securely stored
- Ventilation: Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Finish: Comes in both matte and gloss colors
- Aerodynamic Testing: Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds.
- Features POC’s patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team.