POC Fornix MIPS Snow Helmet
Availability : In-Stock
The Original Influencer, the all-mountain helmet that leads where others follow, is now updated to include Mips.
The award-winning Fornix is a lightweight, aramid-reinforced and well-ventilated helmet. By applying an aramid weave and molding it together with the foam liner, it has been possible to develop a lightweight helmet with advanced structural stability and a high level of crash protection. The aramid also acts to improve penetration protection from sharp objects.
The Fornix is very lightweight and generously ventilated. The simple size adjustment system makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to ensure it stays safe and comfortably in place. Goggle compatibility is essential in a mountain ski and snowboard helmet and the Fornix has a precision fit with POC goggles, a fixed goggle strap and directed ventilation channels ensure vision is not impaired by steam or fogging.
POC Fornix MIPS Snow Helmet Features & Specifications:
- Mips: The addition of Mips enhances rotational impact protection.
- 360° Adjustment system: The 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a comfortable, secure fit without changing padding.
- Aramid Panels: Aramid panels improve the structural strength of the helmet and enhance penetration protection.
- Adjustable ventilation: The ventilation is fully adjustable for increased comfort in diverse weather conditions.
- Goggle chimneys: Vents in the helmet align with goggles to allow steam to escape.
- PC Shell: An outer shell in PC gives strength and durability at a low weight.
- EPS Liner: An EPS liner is optimised for crash protection at a low weight.
- Fixed goggle clip: A fixed goggle clip gives extra security and keeps goggles firmly attached to the helmet.
- Detachable ear pads: Ear pads are easy to remove, ideal for warmer weather conditions.
|SIZE||XS-S (CM)||M-L (CM)||L-XXL (CM)|