POC Coron Air Spin Bike Helmet
Availability : In-Stock
Full-face protection that can be worn all day thanks to its unique ventilation design.
The Coron Air SPIN has been designed to deliver performance protection all day long. Taking POC’s whole-helmet approach to design and construction to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance, the Coron Air SPIN features optimized ventilation channels to ensure airflow is maximized at both low and high speeds, making it ideal for all-day use, especially during transfers between Enduro stages.
Other features developed as part of our whole-helmet approach include SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) our patent-pending silicone pad technology system; removeable cheek pads for extra protection on the way down and increased ventilation when riding between Enduro race stages.
The helmet’s specially formed ear chambers are designed to minimize the negative effect on balance and hearing associated with wearing a full-face helmet. A fiber glass shell and a multi-impact EPP liner provide high impact performance, durability and low weight.
Developed in collaboration with POC Team athletes Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner, the Coron Air SPIN provides protection trusted by the professionals.Features:
- STAY COOL AT ANY SPEED: Ventilation channels have been optimized for performance at low and high speeds; ideal for both race and transfer stages in Enduro.
- BREAKAWAY PEAK: To minimise crash forces transfered to the head and increase rider protection, the peak will break away in the event of a crash.
- Weight: XS-S: 1120g, M-L: 1170g, XL-XXL: 1240g
- Certifications: EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, ASTM F1952
- SPIN Technology: Patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Construction: Multi-impact EPP liner
- Removable Cheek Pads: For added security in the case of a head or neck injury
- Break Away Visor: Designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the rider’s neck
- Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing
- Multi-impact EPP liner