Patagonia Untracked Jacket Men's
Availability : In-Stock
The updated Untracked Jacket has a soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon Gore-Tex stretch fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, a fully dialed yet refined silhouette, and a flannel backer for extra warmth and comfort.
Patagonia Untracked Jacket Men's Features:
- Fabric: 3-layer, 5.9-oz 70-denier 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex plain-weave Gore-Tex shell with stretch and a soft flannel backer.
- Durable yet soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon waterproof/ breathable Gore-Tex stretch fabric combined with a flannel backer that glides over baselayers.
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment.
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use.
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves.
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants.
- Zippered Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash (plus one internal drop-in); one pass pocket on left forearm.
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Regular fit
- 743 g (26.2 oz)