Patagonia Synchilla Fleece Anorak
Availability : In-Stock
This warm fleece anorak is made with scraps of ultracomfortable, lightweight 100% recycled polyester Synchilla® fleece. Its heritage-inspired design offers a roomier cut than our other fleece styles; because it's sized on our men's sizing block, choose one size smaller than usual if you prefer a trimmer fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Synchilla Fleece Anorak Features & Specifications:
- Lightweight Synchilla® Fabric Scraps: Made with scraps of warm and durable 100% recycled polyester Synchilla® fleece
- Comfortable, Roomy Design: Boxy, roomy design allows for generous range of motion in the shoulders and arms; ample collar provides space around the neck
- Half-Zip Front and Box-Seaming at Neckline: Deep half-zip front for easy venting and quick on and off; unique box-seam neckline is inspired by a heritage design
- Zip-Through Collar: Zip-through collar seals in your warmth and protects your neck from wind and cold
- About the Pockets: Front marsupial pocket closes with a zipper and two snaps on the flap for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets have mesh interiors, zip closures and a single snap on the flaps
- Elasticized Spandex Binding: Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces the bottom hem, neck and cuffs for all-day comfort
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 488 g (17.2 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- Body: 7.5-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece
- Contrast: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.
|Chest*||Low Hip||Arm Length|