Patagonia Retro Pile Hooded Fleece Jacket Women's (Past Season)
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Influenced by our fleece heritage, but made modern with 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, this hoody provides ultimate softness and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Retro Pile Hooded Fleece Jacket Women's Features & Specifications:
- 100% Recycled Polyester Double-Sided Shearling: 100% recycled polyester shearling fleece with a Vislon® center-front zipper; tall collar incorporated into three-panel hood construction for extra warmth
- Pocket Details: Three mesh-lined pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, one chest and two handwarmers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Spandex Binding on Hood, Cuffs, Hem and Front Zipper: Spandex binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zipper
- Retro Aesthetic: Front and back yoke completes throwback aesthetic
- Straight Side Seams: Straight side seams
- Fit Details: Hip length
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 476 g (16.8 oz)
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.