Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Vest Men's
$119.00 - $129.00
Availability : In-Stock
A warm, easy-wearing fleece vest made of recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Vest Men's Features & Specifications:
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece: Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling for easy-wearing warmth
- Full-Length Zipper with Stand-up Collar: Full-zip vest for easy venting with a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort
- Offset Shoulder Seams: Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Pocket Details: Left-chest pocket and two front pockets feature webbing zipper pulls
- Skin-Friendly Spandex Trim: Armholes and hem have spandex trim for added abrasion resistance
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 363 g (12.8 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.
|Size||Chest*||Low Hip||Arm Length|