Home › brands › patagonia › jackets › fleece › mens fleece › patagonia retro pile fleece jacket men's
Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket Men's
$139.00 - $149.00
Availability : In-Stock
A warm, easy-wearing fleece jacket made of 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket Men's Features & Specifications:
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece: 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling fleece for easy-wearing warmth
- Full-Length Zipper with Stand-up Collar: Full-zip jacket for easy venting with a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort
- Raglan Sleeve Construction: Raglan sleeves allow the full range of natural shoulder mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Pocket Details: Left-chest pocket and two front pockets feature webbing zipper pulls
- Skin-Friendly Spandex Trim: Cuffs and hem have spandex trim for smooth comfort on the skin
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 680 g (24 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.
|Size||Chest*||Low Hip||Arm Length|