Home › brands › patagonia › jackets › insulators › patagonia radalie insulated jacket girls'
Patagonia Radalie Insulated Jacket Girls'
$99.00 - $109.00
Availability : In-Stock
Sporty and warm, this quilted jacket’s shell is made of 100% recycled polyester with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) and insulated with 100 grams of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester for warmth.
Patagonia Radalie Insulated Jacket Girls' Features & Specifications:
- Water-resistant shell is made of 100% recycled polyester taffeta; 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation stays warm even when wet
- Square quilting on yoke and sleeves and horizontal quilting on torso keeps insulation in place for warmth
- Full-length zipper and tall collar
- Zippered vertical left-chest pocket
- Set-in sleeves have soft brushed-tricot lining at cuffs
- Zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Built with wear to spare, this style has Patagonia's hand-it-down ID label
- Fit: Regular fit
- Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Inner-back neck, cuffs and pocket-bag lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved