Home › brands › patagonia › clothing › fleece › r1 fleece › patagonia r1 air full-zip fleece hoody men's
Patagonia R1 Air Full-Zip Fleece Hoody Men's
Availability : In-Stock
The R1® Air Full-Zip Hoody is a lightweight, breathable and quick-drying technical fleece for high-exertion activities in cold conditions. Fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester and is structured for comfort during movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia R1 Air Full-Zip Fleece Hoody Men's Features & Specifications:
- Lightweight, Breathable, Technical Fleece Fabric: 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns features a unique zigzag texture that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable for high-output activities
- Offset Shoulder Seams: Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Three Zippered Pockets: Left-chest pocket for easy stashing of small items; two front pockets with minimal zippers for reduced bulk
- Light and Compressible: Minimal bulk for easy layering
- Soft Cuffs and Hem: Quick-drying woven binding at the back hem and cuffs for added stretch and improved fit
- Zip Hoody Design: Built with a full-front zip design for easy venting and a slim-fit hood for layering under helmets and hoods
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 366 g (12.9 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.
|Size||Chest*||Low Hip||Arm Length|