Patagonia Powder Town 3-In-1 Jacket Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Powder Town Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a breathable zip-out liner jacket with 60-g FullRange® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Powder Town 3-In-1 Jacket Women's Features & Specifications:
- Durable, 2-layer 100% Recycled Fabric: Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Zip-Out Insulated Jacket: Versatile, zip-out, highly breathable insulated jacket features built-in stretch and a smooth, quilted face fabric, and uses lightweight 60-g FullRange® insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Helmet-Compatible Hood: Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Easy-Access Pit Zips: Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Powder Skirt: Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- RECCO® Reflector: Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 1,018 g (35.91 oz)
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Outer-shell lining: (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish; (upper body and sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh
- Zip-out jacket: 2.4-oz 100% polyester (46% recycled) plain weave with stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish
- Zip-out jacket insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.