Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket Girls'
Availability : In-Stock
This warm girls’ jacket has a wind- and water-resistant 30-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, plus a wind-blocking polyester plain-weave lining. The full-zip front has an internal wind flap and spandex at the cuffs to seal out cold air. Insulated with lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled), the Girls’ Nano Puff® Jacket serves as outerwear in cool conditions or as a midlayer when temperatures drop. The zippered handwarmer pockets have reflective webbing pulls, and a hand-me-down ID label keeps track of the owner. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket Girls' Features & Specifications:
- Lightweight, windproof shell is made of Pertex® 100% recycled polyester, with a high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and is built with 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length Vislon® zipper with internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal, zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fit: Regular fit
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier Pertex® 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology.
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn