Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket Women's
Availability : In-Stock
It used to be somewhat mythical: A warm, stretchy breathable layer you could put on and leave on through high-output, stop-and-go activities in cold weather. That is, until our Nano-Air® Jacket broke onto the active insulation scene and redefined how we layer in the cold. Now, another breakthrough: we’ve upped the recycled content throughout the Nano-Air, from the lightweight, weather-shedding shell, to the comfortable plain-weave liner, to our warm-when-wet THERMOLITE® insulation—all with zero sacrifice in performance. The Nano-Air still manages variable temperatures to keep you comfortable throughout a range of conditions. The woven textured yarn face fabric is soft, supple and durable, and better resists pilling than the original. Full mechanical stretch allows for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and total range of motion. At brew stops or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the thermal properties of the Nano-Air skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, and the Variable Conditions Cuffs have sleek, low-bulk stretch-knit insets that allow you to easily push up your sleeves. The jacket has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket Women's Features & Specifications:
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Revolutionary 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation warms and stretches and, combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fit: Slim fit
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn