Patagonia Microdini Hooded Fleece Jacket Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Combining two of our favorite materials, Micro D and Houdini, we created a lightweight fleece that provides everyday warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Microdini Hooded Fleece Jacket Women's Features & Specifications:
- 100% Recycled Nylon Fleece: Full-zip fleece hoody with recycled nylon from the Houdini family overlayed on the yoke for added wind protection, durability and warmth
- Adjustable Two-Piece Hood: Cozy two-piece hood with drawcord for cinching
- Handwarmer Pockets: Welted front pockets keep your hands warm
- Center-Front Zipper: Climbing-rope zipper pull on center-front zipper
- Elasticized Cuffs and Hem: Skin-friendly elasticated cuffs and hem for comfort and warmth
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- Body: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester velour lightweight fleece
- Yoke: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.
|Chest*||Waist||Low Hip**||Standard Inseam***||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|