Patagonia Everyday Ready Insulated Snow Pants Boys'
Availability : In-Stock
For skiing, snowboarding and playing in the snow, these waterproof pants have a recycled polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell for wet-weather protection and 80 grams of THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation to shield from the cold.Patagonia Everyday Ready Insulated Snow Pants Boys' Features:
- Waterproof H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 100% recycled polyester; THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- For a great fit, the brushed-tricot-lined fixed waistband is contoured and can be adjusted externally with tabs that are reflective for visibility in low light
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure; two front pockets secure with snaps
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots to keep cold and snow out
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2 inches for extended wear
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Scuff guards and inner legs: 2-layer, 7-oz 100% nylon oxford plain weave with a PU coating.
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Insulation: 80-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 516 g (18.2 oz)