Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Vest Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
This full-zip, 100% recycled polyester fleece vest combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Vest Women's Features & Specifications:
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece: Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front Zip with Wind Flap: Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Polyester Trim: Polyester jersey trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem
- Interior Pockets: Interior drop-in pockets
- Hip Length: Hip length
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 301 g (10.6 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.
|Chest*||Waist||Low Hip**||Standard Inseam***||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|