Home › brands › patagonia › jackets › fleece › mens fleece › patagonia better sweater fleece vest men's
Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Vest Men's
$99.00 - $109.00
Availability : In-Stock
This warm, 100% recycled polyester sweater vest combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Vest Men's Features & Specifications:
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece: Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-Zip with Stand-Up Collar: Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset Shoulder Seams: Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Pocket Details: Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-Holding Armholes and Hem: Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester-jersey trim at armholes and hem
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.
|Size||Chest*||Low Hip||Arm Length|