Home › brands › patagonia › jackets › fleece › fleece pullovers › patagonia better sweater 1/4-zip fleece men's
Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece Men's
$119.00 - $129.00
Availability : In-Stock
This warm, 100% recycled polyester quarter-zip jacket combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece Men's Features & Specifications:
- Regular fit
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece: Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Quarter-Zip with Stand-Up Collar: Quarter-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan Sleeve Construction: Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered Left-Chest Pocket: Zippered left-chest pocket
- Skin-Friendly Cuffs and Hem: Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 505 g (17.8 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.