Patagonia 4-In-1 Everyday Jacket Boys'
Up to 5% OFF
Up to 5% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this is a 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia 4-In-1 Everyday Jacket Boys' Features:
- Lining: (hood and sleeves) 2.2-oz; (torso) 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Fleece Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" pile.
- Sleeve Insulation: 60-g Thermolite® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Outer Shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell provides waterproof/ breathable protection and is lined with soft mesh; shell side reverses to high-pile cozy fleece on the torso and polyester plain-weave on the sleeves; for extra warmth, the sleeves are insulated.
- Outer Shell: fixed, three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection; full-length waterproof zipper has an internal storm flap with a microfleece chin guard, zipper garage and reflective zipper pull; outer shell attaches to zip-out jacket with snapped loops at collar and sleeve openings.
- Outer Shell: left-chest zippered pocket; two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures.
- Outer Shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; handme-down label inside outer shell.
- Zip-out Jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for light rain and wind protection; stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull.
- Zip-out Jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; sleeves have elastic at the openings to keep the wind out and reduce bulk; straight hem has internal elastic at each side for just-right fit.
- Regular fit
- 853 g (30.1 oz)