One Ball Jay Nylon Cork Brush 3X5in
Availability : In-Stock
This brush features nylon bristles and a cork pad on the top of the handle. A must after every hot wax for maximum speed!
Use the cork after applying wax to the base and polish/push wax into the base. Use the brush to remove excess wax and polish base.
One Ball Jay Nylon Cork Brush 3X5in Features & Specifications:
- Size: 3" x 5"
- Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
- Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
- With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
- Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
- Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.