One Ball Jay Nylon Cork Brush Combo (3x5 Inches)
Availability : In-Stock
SELECT A SIZE: 3X5IN
This brush features nylon bristles and a cork pad on the top of the handle. A must after every hot wax for maximum speed!
Use the cork after applying wax to the base and polish/push wax into the base. Use the brush to remove excess wax and polish base.
One Ball Jay Nylon Cork Brush Combo (3x5 Inches) Specifications:
- Size: 3" x 5"
1. Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
2. Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
3. With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
4. Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
5. Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.